Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Great lathe, great service, and excellent results!
- I received my Mid-Size Cue Lathe with large bore headstock a couple of days ago and from the moment I opened the box I have been nothing but pleased. It was well packaged and protected. Setup was a breeze, requiring only a few minutes. I put it to work quickly. Based on the going rates for cue repairs, I did well over $240 worth of work on my own cues within a day of receiving my lathe and accessories, including turning down an old Meucci '84 series model 2 shaft which had gotten badly stained and mistreated over the years. Using the same method Chris Hightower demonstrates on his video, I turned it down to the equivalent of a pro-taper in no time, and since refinishing it it plays like a brand new shaft. Chris is very knowledgeable and helpful, and when you combine that with the quality of his lathe building and excellent customer service, you have an unbeatable combination.
- Great investment for easy pool cue repair.
- Have owned a Mid Size Cue Lathe for a couple of months. Replaced several tips and ferrules with ease. Great investment for your own cues or if you plan to make money replacing tips, ferrules and cleaning cues. Very easy to set up and use and Chris has been very helpful to this "novice" cue repairer. Would highly recommend this product.
- best investment I ever made.
- easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to move where it needs to be. Well built, very sturdy, and lightweight. does not take up much room.