Picone White Diamond tips are a multi-layered tip. Made from a specially selected fiber, they go through an 11 step process before becoming a finished tip. Each tip is inspected before packaging to the insure you the highest quality. 14mm
What is the difference in the "Picone White Diamond tip"?
* The "Picone White Diamond tip" is not a phenolic tip. Phenolic resins are hard and brittle and although they do make the ball jump as well as break hard, can be difficult to glue and very prone to miscues.
* The "Picone White Diamond tip" reduces miss-cues, to a minimum. Takes and holds chalk very well.
* It allows you to put english on the cue ball. You can jump with english, stop the cue ball, even drawing it back.
* When used for the break or jump-cue, gone is the glass breaking sound and fear of miscue.
* Tips can be glued on with most common Super-Gels or epoxies, and are much less prone to popping off.